March 12, 2006

Yearbooks and a Diaper

Last night I had a chance to see an amazing band play in Wakayama. The Aramaki Band is a quartet based in Tokyo consisting of Shigeo Aramaki (bass), Nao Takeuchi (tenor sax), Keiichi Yoshida (piano), and Tamaya Honda (drums). If the reader can find these names and procure a recording of their work, there is no doubt that he or she will be moved.

Other things I have done so far in March: bid farewell to the third-year students at my high school's graduation ceremony, sumo wrestling, and fought a bad case of chronic diarrhea (photos witheld). All sumo wrestlers have a wrestler's name, one which represents them in some way, usually with kanji (Chinese characters). Mine was 割箸, "disposable chopsticks," given both for my physical attributes and for my disposability in the ring.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good Jeff!!! I see you still got the Hwa jiang sil issues eh? J/K Hope all is well!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Almighty Demiurge said...

看到漢字就留言。 :)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter